Upcoming Webinar: Digital Claims – The Last Frontier
Within insurance, claims represent the “moment of truth” for customers when they need them. Digital claims could be the last big boost for insurers as they strive to improve combined ratios, gain competitive advantage and improve the customer journey.
However, there has been talk of “direct claims” for a decade, but has not yet become a reality for many insurers. So what’s stopping insurers from exploiting this last pot of gold?
In this webinar on Tuesday 28e September at 11 a.m., presented by Insurance Post in association with Sas, a panel of experts will discuss the factors reshaping the claims landscape, the benefits of digital claims adoption, and how existing barriers to change can be overcome .
Topics to be discussed include:
- What is the current state of affairs in digital claims?
- How are insurers approaching the need to reduce claims costs?
- What strategies can insurers adopt to ensure that analysis and decision automation becomes a reality in claims?
- What specific technologies are available to develop these capabilities and reduce costs?
- How can the transformation of complaints lead to siled teams through the customer experience, THIS and claim together to create an integrated strategy?
- How the Ministry of Justice policy changes affect the handling of complaints?
- If insurers automate significantly more low value claims, what impact will the removal of this processing experience have on less experienced employees and the entire business?
- Gain a competitive advantage in a crowded market.
Jonathan Swift, Content Director, Insurance Post
- Ross Hallifax, Affinity Director, Markerstudy
- Paul Ridge, Insurance Manager, SAS UK & Ireland
- Amy Brettell, Client Manager, Zurich
You cannot currently print this content. Please contact [email protected] to know more.
You cannot currently copy this content. Please contact [email protected] to know more.