Zedvance Relaunches MoneyPal App With #MadeForMore Campaign –
Nigeria’s leading consumer finance company, Zedvance Finance, has announced the relaunch of its mobile loan app, MoneyPal, with a revamped user interface, simplified application process and access to more nano-loans.
The company said the mobile app had been modified to provide quick and convenient loans to millions of Nigerians.
According to Ever Obi, Managing Director of Zedvance Finance Limited, the upgraded MoneyPal app comes with exciting new features that would deliver a top-notch and seamless digital lending experience to its existing and potential customers.
Obi said, “Zedvance Finance has always been at the forefront of providing the best financial solutions to its clients; we are very excited to relaunch the MoneyPal app to also serve millions of salaried and non-salaried workers in Nigeria.
“MoneyPal has been redesigned in response to extensive consumer feedback and changing user trends, with an emphasis on simplicity, security, availability and speed.
“We upgraded the mobile app to suit our consumer financial lifestyle as a customer-centric business.
“That’s why we’re rolling out the new app with the #MadeForMore campaign.”
Obi said the company intends to serve one million new users through the mobile app and other digital channels.
Head of Product Marketing and Brand Communications, Zedvance Finance, Lukmon Oloyede, said the main highlights of the new app include:
· Access to more nano-loans: New and existing customers can now get up to 100,000 nano-loans in minutes on the app. This is accessible to both non-employees and employees between the ages of 18 and 55 with an active bank account, BVN, email and phone number.
Enhanced Security: Biometric login option is now available on the updated app to further secure the user account.
· Better user experience: it offers a more user-friendly interface, ensuring that you do not lose your place in the application.
· In-App Notifications: This feature would allow us to stay more connected with you and provide timely product updates.
· Loan Performance Dashboard: User can now check their credit history and learn more about their loans.
· More flexibility: New and existing customers can now repay your nano-loans within 15-90 days, depending on the selected loan amount.
Data protection: in full compliance with CBN data privacy regulations.
· Now available on the App Store (iOS): iPhone users can now download and request money instantly on the MoneyPal app. It is available for free and can be easily downloaded from App Store.
· More rewards for users: All users can now enjoy more benefits by referring their friends. The referral program is a points-based system. This means that the more people you refer, the more points you receive. You can redeem your points for an item in our gift shop once you have reached the maximum number of redeemable points.
· Unique virtual account: You can instantly repay your loans thanks to a unique and personalized account number created for each user on the MoneyPal application. The virtual account number can be found on the dashboard of the homepage.
Zedvance provides access to personal and business loans within three to five hours through self-service digital channels.
The company’s other digital lending channels include the web application http://www.zedvance.com, WhatsApp, chatting with Zee on 09095017151 and phone calls to the customer service center on 07001001000.
“We will continue to develop our digital proposition even further over the coming months, exceeding our customers’ expectations while improving our customer experience,” added Oloyede.
He also hinted that the company will announce an unstructured supplemental service data code lending option and asset finance service (buy now, pay later) this year.